BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

July 18, 2009

Super Cruisers - This Shirt's for You!

I've really gotten behind in my blogging this month, but here's what I posted to Cruising Musings this morning:

Super Cruisers - This Shirt's for You!


Image


Are you a super cruiser? Do you just love to board a big ship and sail the seas to exotic ports of call? Then this shirt is ready made for you! I's the newest entry in Cruise Ready Store's own line of shirts for cruising. (Yes, the designs are mine, so if you see them elsewhere, they're mere copies.)

Across the front of the shirt, the words "SUPER CRUISER" are spelled out in international maritime signal flags. You'll notice that there's no textual interpretation, and that's intentional. You'll know what the flags are spelling... and so will a few others.
What a great conversation starter! Those who 'get' the message will let you know with a smile, and maybe an appropriate comment. Those who don't just might ask. What will you tell them? Well ... that's up to you.


_________________
If you just can't wait for your next cruise... or smile wistfully at memories of happy times spent onboard your favorite cruise ship, then you just might like Cruise Ready Store , a store especiallly for folks who love to cruise!
Image
Create your own online store in minutes!
Cruising Musings Blog

No comments: