BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

July 29, 2009

Custom Candy Bar Wrappers & More!


Custom Candy Bar Wrappers Personalized Just for You!

We create customized Candy Bar Wrappers for any special events, holidays, weddings, parties, business promotions or tradeshows.

Give your guests a lasting impression of your next Special Occasion!

All product prices INCLUDES Candy!
Whether you need 12 or 5000...custom printed candy bar wrappers, Happy Wraps is here to give you the highest quality custom printed candy bar wraps available.
The uses of our candy bars are only limited to your imagination.
We have many designs to choose from… mix & match or use what you see.

WRAPPER DESIGNS BY OCCASIONS
Anniversary Candy Wrappers

Baby Shower Candy Wrappers

Bar & Bat Mitzvah Candy Wrappers

Birth Announcement Candy Wrappers

Adult Birthday Candy Wrapper

Kids Birthday Candy Wrappers

Business Candy Bar Wrappers

Graduation Candy Wrappers

Holidays Candy Wrappers

Other Occasion Candy Wrappers

Religious Candy Bar Wrappers

Wedding Candy Bar Wrappers

2 comments:

Online Sales said...

I love that fact that they create customized Candy Bar Wrappers for any special events, holidays, weddings, parties, business promotions or tradeshows.

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my store!
I just LOVE Selling Lounge!!!