BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

November 29, 2008

Bonanzle is mentioned on Fox News! See the story and spread the word!

Hello everyone, I can now actually say that Bonanzle WAS on Fox News tonight, I’ll follow up with a link to the exact video location, but here is a URL. If some of you would care to comment on it, it would really show Fox News Boston what a community we have here!

http://tinyurl.com/5kuhg3

Here is the original post, I had here before I added the above paragraph.

Fox News came out to do an interview with me last week about how to raise quick cash by selling things out of your home.

The interview involved me giving advice to a client of mine on how to get fast cash. Now I gave a nice plug to Bonanzle and I hope that they do use it, but I have no idea of what they will use and what they will cut, but I have my fingers crossed hoping that they’ll keep the Bonanzle bit in!

It won’t air until 10PM tonight EST.
Here’s a link if anyone wants to see it http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/

Also, I’ve added a player so that you can listen to the Brainstorming Bonanzle show over at The AuctionWally Network for those of you who are a member of that site.

I can’t wait for this Monday night’s Brainstorming Bonanzle show on TalkShoe
Here’s a link to that: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/31369

I’d love to see some more people sign up there, this one is going to be a great show. The theme is “Leverage” and speaking of: I’m asking those reading this post to take a look at this thread to leverage it to get more listeners to the show. Here’s the forum thread for that. http://www.bonanzle.com/forums/1/topics/5897


http://www.bonanzle.com

No comments: