BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

October 3, 2008

Featured Auction Site - OvernightAuctions.com

Featured Auction Site
OvernightAuctions.com


My name is Crystal or Crys as my friends call me. I have been selling online since 2000, starting on eBay under ID bmomof3... which still exists but is rarely used... and then I discovered Bidville and OvernightAuctions.com.


I started out mainly as a hobby and something to do, some way to get rid of my children's excess clothing they outgrew and so forth. Over the years, my Seller ID changed from bmomof3 to bmomof4 and finally I adopted CraftsDucksNMore2 since that is the majority of items I sell (crafts, rubber ducks, etc.)


I grew to love online auctions so much that when the chance came up to buy out and take over ONA, I jumped at it, bringing my husband Mike (djind) on board with me.
Mike and I intend for OvernightAuctions to get back on track, at least, if not better than, the way it used to be when it was in its prime. We are growing at a rapid rate and I could not be happier! We plan to take this site Worldwide and give everyone a chance to join, buy, chat, and lots of other things for free!

Keep in mind, please, we have two sites, both are linked to the same business name of Overnight Auctions. One is at http://www.overnightauctions.net, which is less than two months old, and in the PhPProbid format that many prefer, and the other is at http://www.overnightauctions.com, which is a highly upgraded RScript format.

*Thru October 5th, we are having a BOGO registration, if you join on one site and pay the $3 Verification Fee on there, you may join the other site for FREE! You also receive your $3 back in Site Credits on the site you registered on!*

I want to thank Bays for the chance to be Featured in SellingLounge's first Newsletter. It is truly an honor!




No comments: