BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

September 30, 2008

The Selling Lounge Referral Contest!

I am really excited to bring our first contest to SellingLounge.com

Now I know we do not have that many members here as of yet, however I thought that a Referral Contest would be a fun way to bring in more members. You can either post your referrals here in this thread or you may email them to me and make sure you put in your username along with your referral.

I am going to have for our first contest just one winner.

The first place winner will win their website or eStore in our Banner Rotation at the top of our forum here along with on my many other sites that I have which will include

My Blogs (I have many)

MySpace

WordPress

My Google Page

My Google Site

At least one of my websites

My squidoo

My Top 100 Sites which I have two of.


Your site must go along with our rules and policies set forth in the forum!

This contest will run until the end of the September and your banner will run for a FULL MONTH!

No comments: