BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

June 4, 2009

Homemade soaps by Organic Gifts By Diana

If you are looking for organic gifts, try Organic Gifts By Diana!

Image

I received my purchases from Diana and I have to share with everyone just how pleased I am with not only her A1+ Customer
Service and communication, but the product she has is just to die for! I purchased 3 bars of her Goat Milk Soap, & 2 Lip Balms.

Last night after spring cleaning I took my shower and used Diana's Sandalwood & Vanilla Luxury Goat Milk Soap! OMG! I have
to tell you that washing with this soap is unbelievable! The soap has lots of lather and cleans you as you are moisturized.
I am so clean right now and you can really tell the difference in how your skin feels. I have used many homemade soaps in the
past, however nothing compares to her soaps. The clean and softness of your body is like nothing you have experienced before.

If you have not tried her products, I strongly suggest that you do so now!

Thank You for the FREE Gifts Diana! I received some Rescue my Skin Balm and Bath Tea!

1 comment:

Diana's Gift Shop said...

Wow !
You said you blogged about the soaps you bought, but I never expected to see such a BIG screen shot and write-up too.

Thank you so much !

Organically Yours,
Diana