BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

March 31, 2009

BonanzleUp: Join us in Seattle, Wichita, and Mobile!

BonanzleUp: Join us in Seattle, Wichita, and Mobile!

March 26, 2009

What do you get when you take the friendliest buying & selling community online, stick them in a room together, season with hor d'oeuvres, and let sit for 5 hours?



BonanzleUps! A "BonanzleUp" is the name given (by ... our community? Scott? I don't know who named them ) to a meeting where a select number of brave souls creep out from behind their computer monitor to mingle and strategize with the Bonanzlers you're befriended over the last six-plus months.

Currently, there are BonanzleUps scheduled in Seattle, WA on May 16th, Wichita, KS on May 23rd, and Mobile, AL on May 30th. Mark and I will be in attendance at the Seattle meetup, and I believe Mark will be phoning into the Mobile meeting. I bet he could probably be sweet talked into phoning into the Wichita meeting too -- but don't tell him I said so.

The indefatigable Mr. Scott Pooler has gone so far as to create a very professional looking website for managing the details of these and future BonanzleUps. You can monitor this site to get full details of these events as they unfold.

I know that there have been a number of hard working Bonanzlers (in addition to Scott) behind the planning and logistics of these three meetings. Request to identify yourselves in the comments so we can applaud you as you take a bow!

All three of the BonanzleUps request RSVPs so that proper planning and arrangements can be made. So git yer clicker to BonanzleUp today to get details and RSVP to get in on the good times... you'll finally get to put faces to the many Bonanzlers you've grown to adore, and if you're good you might even end up with a cup of free soda.

No comments: