BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

January 25, 2009

Congratulations from Really Smart Deals

Congratulations BaysbeautySkinCare - SellingLounge.com

You have made it to the RSD Top 10,000 Club.

You won a few things this week for all your hard work.

I will place your website on the home page as a text ad. Under the top ten surfers.

One is a banner ad on the home page of RSD in the size of 125x125 for 7 days.

And one is a banner ad on the RSD Weekly Newsletter for 2 weeks.

plus you each get 500 extra credits. I will add the credits is a few min's

PLUS!
All surfers that sign up & Surf for the full week will get one (1) Full Month Free of banner
rotation in The Selling Lounge and The Selling Lounge Directory! You can contact Bay with your banner links and website links for this.

EXTRA This is the surprise ( I have not announced this yet to the others. It will be in the newsletter)

For all members that surfed for the selling lounge and had the selling lounge in there name on the contest page you won a life time banner placement on RSD surfbar.

Your banners will be in rotation for ever and never run out of credits. I have created a special account just for this. Keep in mind when you surf you may see your banner on the surfbar.

Please email me your banner link and website link for this surprise. Banner size is 468x60

Thank you for all your hard work.

And be sure to read the newsletter tonight.

Debbie

No comments: