BaysDesigns

Welcome To The Selling Lounge!

We are a friendly forum where sellers help sellers to help our/your online E-Commerce Business grow by having a place of resources and support along with help in promoting ourselves and each other.

I have been selling on line since 2003 in which I started out with eBay where I was doing very well as a Powerseller until all the fee hikes and changes. I then opened up my first Website almost 2 years ago and have been a member of a few very nice informative E-Commerce Forums and have learned so much about this new world of online selling that I wanted to have all my information in one place to help me succeed and by doing that helping others at the same time.

I have noticed that there is a ton of information out there on the net to help us become successful business owners and there are certain things that we must do in order to get our products out there and noticed and to get the buyers to us.

So I'm hoping that we can all share with each other "our tips" of "what works" and "what does not work".

December 20, 2008

YOLY'S BARGAIN TREASURES



WATCH FOR THE STORE SALES! Photobucket


BID ON THE NO RESERVE AUCTIONS & SAVE!!!!!

LOOK FOR ITEMS WITH FREE SHIPPING...& SAVE!!!!!!


DURING THIS SPRING SEASON NEW ITEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ON OUR STORE! THEY WILL BE OF ALL PRICES, FOR EVERY BUDGET; BUT ALWAYS THE BEST QUALITY!!! AND ALL THIS JUST FOR YOU; MY AWESOME CUSTOMERS!!!! MOST OF ALL YOU WILL BE SAVING A LOT MORE AND GETTING THOSE TREASURES AT GREAT BARGAINS !!!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT TOWARDS
YOLIANNE & MYSELF!
AND PLEASE REFER YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO  !
Be an angel today! As it’s difficult for angels to manifest in human form, we can often take on their role for a moment or two and help someone in their name.- Margaret Neylon
Be sure to add us to your favorites list!
Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites
I want to offer you BEAUTIFUL, GOOD QUALITY & THE LATEST STYLE JEWELRY in SS.925 Rhodium Plated, CZ, Gold & Silver Electroplated, Rings, Engagement Rings, Solid SS Wedding/Engagement 2-pc Ring Sets, Eternity Rings, Wedding / Anniversary Bands, Pendants, Earrings set, Right Hand Rings, Cuff & Ring Set, etc. MOST ITEMS WILL BE GIFT WRAPPED FREE OF CHARGE! I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP THE PRICES AS LOW AS POSSIBLE, WITHOUT SACRIFICING QUALITY, SO THAT YOU WILL FIND THE BEST BARGAINS' IN YOLY'S TREASURES!

No comments: